Tim Abbott has more than 35 years of experience in Personal Injury Claims.
- We act for clients who have been injured caused by a motor vehicle, at work, or because of negligent medical treatment or surgery.
- You may have suffered an injury in a fall or whilst playing sport and be entitled to bring a claim for compensation.
- If you have been injured, however occasioned, you need to contact our Mr Tim Abbott.
- Tim is accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a personal injury specialist.
- Tim doesn’t charge for any initial consultation and all personal injury cases are done on the basis that unless the case is successfully concluded you pay no fees.
If you are injured at work, and it doesn’t matter how the accident or injury occurred, you will be entitled to compensation. In New South Wales currently, the Workplace Injury Management Workers Compensation Act 1998 sets out the compensation that you may be entitled to. This area of law is very complex.