- Dominic grew up in Sydney and completed a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Notre Dame in 2018.
- Prior to his admission Dominic completed an internship with the Aboriginal Legal Service in the Northern territory.
- He was admitted as a lawyer in 2019 and began his practice in a busy boutique criminal law firm in Sydney.
- He has appeared in numerous sentence hearings, defended hearings, bail applications, and appeals in the Local and District Courts of NSW.
- Dominic joined Walsh & Blair Lawyers in 2021 and practices in criminal law, litigation, and employment law.